Since 1975

Offices New York &Pennsylvania
Toll Free: 877-745-8341
& State and Federal Trial Practice.
Law Office Of Daniel M.Pell
Se habla español
mygayvisa.comGAY VISA


Can My Same-Sex Partner From Another Country Be My Fiancee, and if so, Can I Bring Him or Her to the US?

Now that the Supreme Court of the United States has on June 26, 2013, declared Section 3 of the federal Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional, , although a “green card” is not the same as a lawful permanent residence (if you lose your green card, you are still a lawful permanent resident, unless and until an Immigration Judge takes that status away from you), and three or five years later become United States Citizens. This is a revolutionary development in United States Immigration Law.

The process for obtaining a fiancée visa, is to file with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, a K-1 visa application on a form I-129F, with other forms and evidence to show that the U.S.

Citizen sponsor and the foreign fiancée have met in person within the last two years (there are exceptions to the “in-person meeting” requirement, but they are limited to bona fide (good faith) religious reasons for not meeting in person, or bona fide physical reasons that prevent an in-person meeting.
For 99% of all cases, you must meet your same sex fiancée in person within the two years immediately preceding your application to the United States Government.

What are your immigration options?

Please call (877) 745-8341 to schedule an appointment with Attorney Daniel Pell for FREE CONSULTATION.





















What is DOMA and What Does the Supreme Court Ruling Mean to
Same-Sex Couples?

Now That the US Supreme Court Has Ruled the Defense of Marriage Act Unconstitutional, Can I Sponsor My Same-Sex Partner To Bring Him or
Her to the US?

Can My Same-Sex Partner From
Another Country Be My Fiancee, and
if so, Can I Bring Him or Her to the US?

What Are the Requirements for a
Fiancee K-1 Visa?

How Much Does It Cost To File A K-1 Fiancee Visa, and How Long Does It Take To Obtain One?

How does my fiancee apply for work authorization and lawful permanent resident (green card) status?

Same-Sex Immigration and Children
of a Fiancee or Spouse

Can My Lawfully Permanent Resident Spouse Gain US Citizenship Through
His or Her Marriage to Me?

Are the Procedures for Fiancees,
Lawful Permanent Residents, Their Children, And Procedures For
Obtaining US Citizenship the Same
As or Different From Those For Heterosexual Couples?

Pennsylvania Law
Daniel M.Pell

2550 Kingston Road
Suite 305 York, PA 17402

(877) 745-8341
(717) 843-7801
(717) 487-3085
(717) 852-8900






Daniel Pell is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2013