Since 1975

Offices New York &Pennsylvania
Toll Free: 877-745-8341
& State and Federal Trial Practice.
Law Office Of Daniel M.Pell
Se habla español
mygayvisa.comGAY VISA


What Are the Requirements for a Fiancee K-1 Visa

Applying for a K-1 fiancee visa can be a difficult process because there are many forms to fill out, including biographic forms, the I-129F form itself, proving to the United States government (USCIS) that you have actually met your fiancée in person in the last two years immediately preceding the filing of your fiancée petition.

The U.S. Government is interested to know that you actually are in love with and have the genuine intention of marrying your fiancée within ninety(90) days of your fiancée arriving in the United States.

You must marry your fiancée named in the Petition and only that fiancée, no one else.

You need to prove to the United States government that the relationship is bona fide. You do this through statements of friends and relatives, and through your own declarations.

You need lots of pictures and other evidence to establish your meeting in person, and the reality and good faith nature of your relationship. The United States government needs to be satisfied that you have a real relationship, not entered into for the purposes of evading or defeating the Immigration Laws of the United States.

In addition, U.S. law requires that your foreign national same sex fiancée must be “admissible” to the United States. Admission requirements are set forth in Section 212 of the Immigration & Nationality Act of the United States. Among the requirements are that your fiancée cannot have been convicted or have committed certain enumerated offenses, and must not have certain diseases or conditions. Persons infected with the HIV Virus no longer need a waiver: this is a change in the law.

What are your immigration options?

Please call (877) 745-8341 to schedule an appointment with Attorney Daniel Pell for FREE CONSULTATION.





















What is DOMA and What Does the Supreme Court Ruling Mean to
Same-Sex Couples?

Now That the US Supreme Court Has Ruled the Defense of Marriage Act Unconstitutional, Can I Sponsor My Same-Sex Partner To Bring Him or
Her to the US?

Can My Same-Sex Partner From
Another Country Be My Fiancee, and
if so, Can I Bring Him or Her to the US?

What Are the Requirements for a
Fiancee K-1 Visa?

How Much Does It Cost To File A K-1 Fiancee Visa, and How Long Does It Take To Obtain One?

How does my fiancee apply for work authorization and lawful permanent resident (green card) status?

Same-Sex Immigration and Children
of a Fiancee or Spouse

Can My Lawfully Permanent Resident Spouse Gain US Citizenship Through
His or Her Marriage to Me?

Are the Procedures for Fiancees,
Lawful Permanent Residents, Their Children, And Procedures For
Obtaining US Citizenship the Same
As or Different From Those For Heterosexual Couples?

Pennsylvania Law
Daniel M.Pell

2550 Kingston Road
Suite 305 York, PA 17402

(877) 745-8341
(717) 843-7801
(717) 487-3085
(717) 852-8900






Daniel Pell is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2013