H1B Visas

H-1B Work Visa General Information:

The H-1B Visa enables professionals in "Specialty Occupations" to make a valuable contribution to the American economy. A maximum of 65,000 H-1B Visas are issued every year. The H-1B Visa is issued for up to three years but may be extended. This provides a maximum stay of six years. The H1-B Visa holder can apply for a Green Card if a company wants to sponsor his or her application. H-1B Work Visa Eligibility Requirements: The H-1B Non-Immigrant Work Visa may be issued to applicants seeking temporary work in a "Specialty Occupation" which requires the skills of a professional. "Specialty Occupations" include: accounting, computer analysts, programmers, database administrators, web designers, engineers, financial analysts, doctors, nurses, scientists, architects and lawyers. The petitions are submitted by employers based on their need for the non-US.-resident employee. H1-B Visa holders must posses a minimum of a bachelor's degree. However, requisite experience can substitute for education, depending on the individual case. The H-1B Work Visa Application Guide is comprehensive, detailed, and easy to understand. It contains everything one needs in order to successfully apply for a H-1B Visa. Other Work Visas:

  • If you do not have the required college education, you can apply for a H-2B Work Visa
  • Australian citizens are eligible for E-3 Treaty Professional Visas
  • There are two types of Work Visas available for Registered Nurses
  • Canadian and Mexican citizens are also eligible for TN Work Visas

    • Law Office: Attorney Daniel M.Pell

      2550 Kingston Road
      Suite 305 York, PA 17402
      Toll free: (877) 745-8341
      Local: (717) 843-7801
      Fax: (717) 852-8900
      e-mail: info@pellaw.com