Daniel M.Pell: Immigration & State and Federal Trial Practice.

Federal Immigration Benefits are Available for Same-Sex Couples

Sponsor—U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents are now able to sponsor their same-sex partners.

Visas—Gay and lesbian citizens may file petitions to get visas for their fiancees living overseas.

Permanent Residency—Individuals already in the US may adjust their status to obtain permanent residency based on their marriage to a US citizen or permanent resident.

What are your immigration options?

  • State and Federal Trial Practice
    Criminal Convictions

    2550 Kingston Rd #305
    East York, PA 17402
  • (717) 843-7801
  • pennsylvania CASES
  • Pay My bill
  • Visas, Naturalization, Green Card
    Practice limited to Immigration Law

    3019 Brighton 1st street
    Brooklyn, NY, 11235
  • (718) 701-8333
  • Pay My bill